When it comes to your cannabis, make sure you're getting the best. The Social Leaf sells a wide range of premium cannabis products and accessories including pre-rolled cannabis and smoking pipes. Browse our vapes for sale at our retail location in South Toms River, NJ or ditch the line and order online. Whatever you're looking for, you're sure to find it at our dispensary.
Not sure what to get? Speak with one of our friendly team members to receive professional recommendations.
Call us now to find out what we currently have in stock.
- Lozenge: In NJ, edibles are referred to as Medicated Lozenges. Different types of lozenges: Mints, Soft Lozenges (gummies), Sweet Lozenges (hard), Capsules, Tablets as well as Beverage Additives. Effects will begin to kick in within thirty minutes to two hours depending on the type. Lozenges may last as long as six hours.
- Tincture: Measurable drops placed directly under the tongue, absorbed through the blood brain barrier for 15 minute onset.
- Topicals: Balms and lotions that do not cause psycho-active effects and will not show up in drug screenings. Topicals work by penetrating the sub-dermis for localized relief.
Cannabis Inhalation Form
High potency concentrates are extracted using solventless or solvent methods resulting in difference consistencies: sauce, sugar, wax, batter, crumble and shatter. Extractions can be in cartridge form or in raw material used for "dabbing."
Discrete and simple to use, crowd favorite! Can be sold as .5g, 1g, or Disposable cart. 5/10 thread cartridges are standard while some companies create niche carts with their own batteries. Carts are filled with live resin or distillate oil. These products are high potency, flavorful, and do not have the typical cannabis odor. Effects are immediate and last up to two hours.
The most common form of cannabis sold as whole buds, small buds, popcorn buds and shake. The effects will begin within 15 minutes and last up to two hours.
Cannabis can come in pre-rolled joints for your convenience, simply light and smoke.
- Pipes: A dry glass piece, with a bowl for product, a mouth hole and a carb hole for ventilation. Most commonly used device for consumption due to a typically small size as well as being good for travel.
- Water Pipes: Common as sold as Bongs or Bubblers. Smoke is filtered and cooled through a water chamber making a smoother hit.
- Joints/Wraps: Broken down cannabis rolled with rolling papers or hemp wrap. Light from one end, smoke from the other.
- Vape Pens: Cartridge filled with concentrate with adjustable temperature settings on the battery.
- Dry Herb Vaporizer:Cannabis is heated until vaporized, not combusted. Smooth alternative. Excellent for preserving flavor. Adjustable temperature.
- Vaporizing Extracts : "Dabbing" is the term used for vaporizing extracts. This can be done by using a rig with a banger. Bangers come in many different sizes and materials. Rigs can also be electronic for an easily adjusted temperature.
In NJ, edibles are referred to as Medicated Lozenges. Different types of lozenges: Mints, Soft Lozenges (gummies), Sweet Lozenges (hard), Capsules, Tablets as well as Beverage Additives. Effects will begin to kick in within thirty minutes to two hours depending on the type. Lozenges may last as long as six hours.
Liquid Drops that are measurable making dosing with targetable effects achievable. Can be added to beverages, food or directly under the tongue to break to blood brain barrier. Different forms include THC, or paired with other cannabinoids in different ratios. Onset effects will be within 15 minutes when dosed under the tongue.
Non-psychoactive relief that gets applied directly to the skin. Comes in the form of either a balm or lotion. Will experience localized effects with onset taking 15-30 minutes. Effects last up to two hours and can be reapplied as needed.
WARNING: Cannabis use may contribute to mental health problems. Risk is greatest for frequent users and when using products with high THC levels.
WARNING: Not for kids or teens! Starting cannabis use young or using frequently may lead to problem use and, according to the U.S. Surgeon General, may harm the developing brain.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Substances in cannabis are transferred from the mother to the child and may harm your baby's health, including causing low birth weight.